Standings Long Night of the Ring 2021

Wichtiges rund um die Rennen der EOLC / Important information concerning EOLC races.
Claudio Callipo

Re: Standings Long Night of the Ring 2021

Post by Claudio Callipo » 19 Dec 2021, 12:26

Once again a great event. Thank you David for the organization! :bounce:
From my point of view, I had the impression that it was more civilized in the races. In any case, it was a lot of fun. :dance:

2 big apologies go once to David who I nudged and flipped over in a race.
And another racer just before entering the carousel. Unfortunately I don't know the name anymore.

I was very pleased that Pedro was there again! :banana:
I hope we will see you at the Gentleman Leaque next year. You are very welcome. :daumenrauf:

I also hope that next year there will still be the Ring Night! :daumenrauf:

Congratulations to Carsten the great lord of the ring :pokal:
and to the podium. :prost:

Wishes all a Merry Christmas and a healthy and happy new year!

Robert Fleurke

Post by Robert Fleurke » 19 Dec 2021, 13:02

This year I had a lot of great racing, and some nice moves. But I had too much bad luck, but also made too many (silly) mistakes...

Carsten was almost flawless, and dominated this year's Ringmeister event, Congrats! :daumenrauf: Loepi as always very fast, gritty and consistent, and he deserved to be runner-up. :)

Initially planned to skip the GP, but actually had less pain than last year, and went in with an open mind. Took pole in the Coop and led for 1 1/2 lap, with Loepi pushing in the Brab. But I pushed too much and outbraked myself at Wehrseifen, and wrecked. Already went wide there on Lap 1, and did not learn from that...

I did stay on the server, and there was a great fight between Loepi and Carsten. Incredible heartbreak for Lasse when he disconnected from the server on Lap 11. Congrats Carsten for the GP win, and Kelvin and Claudio for completing the podium and finishing! :champagner:

Thanks to all drivers for competing, and many thanks to David for org! :)

Carsten Theile

Post by Carsten Theile » 21 Dec 2021, 13:25

Couldn't talk much during the event because I had forgotten to set up the rasterizer and resolution, and wheel drivers that I somehow had uninstalled.
Good to see you guys. Helloooo Pedro! :)

Thank you everyone for the event, most notably David for the excellent organisation. :daumenrauf:

Pedro

Post by Pedro » 21 Dec 2021, 20:17

Claudio Callipo wrote:
19 Dec 2021, 12:26
I was very pleased that Pedro was there again! :banana:
I hope we will see you at the Gentleman Leaque next year. You are very welcome. :daumenrauf:
Carsten Theile wrote:
21 Dec 2021, 13:25
Good to see you guys. Helloooo Pedro! :)
Thank you guys for your warm welcoming me back.
Happy to be back again after a dark period.

Have a happy holidays guys :champagner:

Bastian Grupp

Post by Bastian Grupp » 23 Dec 2021, 09:52

Sorry guys for the bad driving, i could not get focussed and so i quit.

Grats to Safety "Car sten" and thx for david for the orga.

Fabian

Post by Fabian » 26 Dec 2021, 10:21

I think this year was a great success again. :bounce: :banana: :bounce:
For me personally I had the usual silly/unnecessary crashes but it got better as the evening moved on and I got warmed-up and later I even had some strong moments. Also I didn't crash people, so that's good. I enjoyed it thoroughly.
I escaped most of the first-turns carnages, so from my vantage point it was a healthy amount of chaos - not too linear but also not too crazy/Mario-Kart-like. Was good. A couple of optimistic dive bombs here and there but ok I know the drill.

Congratulations to the winners and to "Lord of the Ring" Carsten :hail: - despite the struggles he found back to old shape and was the just victor, again. :pokal:

Congratulations to the ones who managed to finish the GP. :champagner:

Nice to see some first-timers and to see some returning to the track, like Pedro. :prost:

A shame to all who could not make it (even for sad reasons. Condolences.... ). I hope to see you again next year...

And of course a special thank you to David for the great and swift organization and operation through the event! :daumenrauf: :hail: :prost: :bigdrink:
[but we need to think about transferring the how-to to at least one more person as a back-up...! :kratz: :idea: ;) ]

[Once a year makes it special but I also think, it would be cool to have some similar event at the end of May/June ('midterm'). Maybe not as long and/or maybe on a different but suitable track..... ]

Thanks all for making this another joyful and memorable event! Hope to see each and everyone again next year! :daumenrauf:

See you on track!