Standings Long Night of the Ring 2022

Wichtiges rund um die Rennen der EOLC / Important information concerning EOLC races.
Robert Fleurke

Re: Standings Long Night of the Ring 2022

Post by Robert Fleurke » 21 Dec 2022, 12:19

David, can you make the server replays available? Thanks! :)

David Breedveld

Post by David Breedveld » 25 Dec 2022, 20:49

Robert Fleurke wrote:
21 Dec 2022, 12:19
David, can you make the server replays available? Thanks! :)
Hi all,

The replays of the Lange Ringnacht 2022 are available.
Seven sprint races: http://race.eolc.de/replays/608rplyA.7z
Grand Prix: http://race.eolc.de/replays/608rplyArin ... andprix.7z

Best regards,
David

Fabian

Post by Fabian » 30 Dec 2022, 19:29

I'm having a bit of steering (setting) issues lately :kratz: and the cars drive very twitchy and as a result I had a zillion crashes and shift-r's.... :rolleyes: (as if I wasn't already prone to doing lots of mistakes. lol..) which initially damped a bit the fun for me this time. The negative highlight was to cause a 'big one' at "Kesselchen".... a late sorry... :pfeif:
Then I managed to improve the situation a bit. But then at the GP - of all the attempts over the years - it had to be this time that I actually managed to make the distance. I would have never thought.... *schocked* rofl... :kicher: *goes :banana: *
Congratulations to Greg to not only finish first but also for bringing the Lotus over the distance - yet still steaming the laptimes. Excuisit shifting & driving! Just impressing. :daumenrauf: :hail:

Thanks everyone who participated and congratulations on all the performances and results. You're all stars. :) :prost: :king:

And of course special "thank you" to David for organizing, hosting and doing all the work !! :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :daumenrauf: :daumenrauf: :daumenrauf:
I'm really happy the tradition and the fun continues. :) :banana:

See you all, on track or in a forum or somewhere somehow..... ...and ofc hope to see you all again next year.... ;) :daumenrauf:

PS:
I bought a new machine with much bigger monitor lately but hadn't had the time to set GPL up for the Ringnacht (and didn't want to risk any technical problems going into this special event) but it looks like I set it up now. Looks great and much smoother than the old machine. Looking forward for next year to use it... lol.