Standings Long Night of the Ring

Wichtiges rund um die Rennen der EOLC / Important information concerning EOLC races.
Dag_Johnsen

Re: Standings Long Night of the Ring

Post by Dag_Johnsen » 18 Dec 2016, 12:47

Thanx for the invite and for hosting this event. I had a good time and a lot of fun , managed to get a new pb in race 5 so happy. :)

Grats Lasse , geli champion 2016 and lord of the ring!. :hail:

Greg Taber

Post by Greg Taber » 18 Dec 2016, 17:30

Congrats Lasse, nice job! Nice recovery by Carsten after a slow start. And Kelvin proved he's always solid, taking the final podium position.

I ended up at the back of the field so many times, that by heat 5 I was getting very frustrated. With another poor start in the Eagle, I waited at the back of the field so I could run at least one clean lap. I got a new pb in the Eagle and my fastest lap yet in a 67 F1. That got rid of my frustration.

Overall, I enjoyed the event. I kept my cool most of the time. My apologies for using the Lotus like a bowling ball at one point, and my apologies to Andreas for getting a little impatient with him once.

Thanks guys. I hope I can do this again next year.

David Breedveld

Post by David Breedveld » 18 Dec 2016, 20:09

Hi

This is a link to the replays of the Lange Ringnacht in one 7z-file: http://race.eolc.de/replays/583rplyA.7z :bigdrink:
Please use the right mouse button to save the file. Left clicking doesn't work at the moment for 7z-files (it may crash your browser).

Regards,
David

Pedro

Post by Pedro » 19 Dec 2016, 21:37

Thanks David!

And congratulations to Pelle and Lasse :king:

Andreas Gebhardt

Post by Andreas Gebhardt » 20 Dec 2016, 14:15

Greg Taber wrote:...and my apologies to Andreas for getting a little impatient with him once.

No Problem at all!
Was again a good Event here, even with my health being not so good in the moment. Therefore was not able to finish the GrandPrix.

Gratulations to the Ringmeister!

Claudio Callipo

Post by Claudio Callipo » 20 Dec 2016, 20:59

Thanks David for all the work!
It was, as always, a feast. :bounce:

:banana: Long live the ring night! :banana:

roo

Post by roo » 21 Dec 2016, 17:50

Thanks for the invitation, it was a fun evening, glad to have been involved :)
Thanks for the organizing David, looked like your evening was super busy, :prost:
Thanks to all competitors for your generosity whenever anyone got it wrong. It made for a fun evening :)

Loepi

Post by Loepi » 22 Dec 2016, 19:11

Thank you very much, everybody. That has been a great night after a great evening... :daumenrauf:

On friday i did not expect any chances to win season 2016 in the Gentlemen´s League. :pokal: The chance was so little but some drivers helped me... That has been great fun. And the long saturday night - Carsten, thank you for handicapping yourself - i didn´t realise until the 6th race that there was a chance to win, just did not think about that. So i felt somehow like :king:, extensive enjoying it.

Thank you all very much for the challenge on track!
Thank you very much David for almost perfect service!

Cu at the Ring 2017 at the latest.