Welcome to new HIES forum

gpl dirtgear league
User avatar
Olaf Lehmann
Posts: 131
Joined: 16 Oct 2016, 17:13

Re: Welcome to new HIES forum

Post by Olaf Lehmann » 30 May 2024, 15:01

Welcome to our newest member and race participant floristrazio!
As I said in alternative SRMZ forum: If you have questions about rules, dirtgearpatzch or anything else ask...

BR Olaf

floristrazio
Posts: 4
Joined: 29 May 2024, 21:37

Re: Welcome to new HIES forum

Post by floristrazio » 31 May 2024, 22:49

Olaf Lehmann wrote:
30 May 2024, 15:01
Welcome to our newest member and race participant floristrazio!
As I said in alternative SRMZ forum: If you have questions about rules, dirtgearpatzch or anything else ask...

BR Olaf
Hi all.
Thanks Olaf.
Unfortunately something doesn't work. When I try to enter the server I get this message "you are not qualified...".
I have dirtgear84 patch 60fps turned off.
I don't understand what's wrong, last time for Kyalamy I could get in without problems.

Sergio

User avatar
Olaf Lehmann
Posts: 131
Joined: 16 Oct 2016, 17:13

Re: Welcome to new HIES forum

Post by Olaf Lehmann » 01 Jun 2024, 10:09

Hi Sergio,

in January (after you testing) we have decided to use an other version of dgp called dgp 841.
In generally the newest version of the patch you find in the first post of this thread: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=130&sid=73e0064d42 ... 241bb4fece
For downloading you have to login.

BR Olaf

floristrazio
Posts: 4
Joined: 29 May 2024, 21:37

Re: Welcome to new HIES forum

Post by floristrazio » 01 Jun 2024, 16:07

Olaf Lehmann wrote:
01 Jun 2024, 10:09
Hi Sergio,

in January (after you testing) we have decided to use an other version of dgp called dgp 841.
In generally the newest version of the patch you find in the first post of this thread: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=130&sid=73e0064d42 ... 241bb4fece
For downloading you have to login.

BR Olaf
Hi Olaf.
I got dirtgear812 (is the correct version?) but the message is always the same... no way to get in... :?:

User avatar
Olaf Lehmann
Posts: 131
Joined: 16 Oct 2016, 17:13

Re: Welcome to new HIES forum

Post by Olaf Lehmann » 02 Jun 2024, 15:11

No Sergio, you need version 841:
http://race.eolc.de/Olaf_Lehmann/dirtgear.zip
After unzipping you find dirtgear841.xml in subfolder dirtgear/60fps/xml_files.

BR Olaf

floristrazio
Posts: 4
Joined: 29 May 2024, 21:37

Re: Welcome to new HIES forum

Post by floristrazio » 03 Jun 2024, 16:10

Olaf Lehmann wrote:
02 Jun 2024, 15:11
No Sergio, you need version 841:
http://race.eolc.de/Olaf_Lehmann/dirtgear.zip
After unzipping you find dirtgear841.xml in subfolder dirtgear/60fps/xml_files.

BR Olaf
Hi.
Finally the patch worked!
Only a curiosity: cars are so slippy due to this new dirtgear? I don't remember it was so tough! ?(
Lotus at Kyalamy was very comfortable...

User avatar
Olaf Lehmann
Posts: 131
Joined: 16 Oct 2016, 17:13

Re: Welcome to new HIES forum

Post by Olaf Lehmann » 03 Jun 2024, 17:26

Only the wear on the tires has changed a bit, but you only really notice that after a quarter of an hour of riding.
It's down to the track: Brands Hatch is much more slippery than Kyalami. That has nothing to do with the patch.
But it's important to note that with dgp the car feels very, very slippery after a trip onto the grass, etc - because of the dirt effect.
If you use the pribluda special version from the patch folder you can see the current state of the tires:
Green values means tires are clean, yellow means dirty.

BR Olaf

floristrazio
Posts: 4
Joined: 29 May 2024, 21:37

Re: Welcome to new HIES forum

Post by floristrazio » 06 Jun 2024, 18:39

Hi.

I need to know the address for the igor of HIES and most important where can I get the password for the race?
Thanks.

Sergio

User avatar
Olaf Lehmann
Posts: 131
Joined: 16 Oct 2016, 17:13

Re: Welcome to new HIES forum

Post by Olaf Lehmann » 06 Jun 2024, 20:02

I sent you a PM with the server password, Sergio.

Post Reply